WIC Office and Grocer Locations
2) What do I bring to my first WIC appointment?
- Each person who will be enrolling into the WIC program
- Identification for yourself and any children under age 5
- A document verifying your current address, such as a paycheck with address, rent document, or utility bill
- A document verifying your current income, such as a paycheck, tax return or letter from an employer
3) What should I expect at my first WIC appointment?
At your first WIC appointment, you can expect a review of the WIC program services and benefits,
including an Individualized Nutrition Assessment for each qualifying member of your family.